Aperi is a 100% Belgian manufacturer who developed a new generation nurse call system. With the Infigo series, aperi developed a digital communication platform that replaces and improves the classical nurse call system in residential care facilities.
To expand our R&D team we’re looking for an embedded programmer. With your flexibility and eagerness to learn you tend to have all the latest knowledge on the available technological possibilities and you know how to implement these in a creative way. In this you can count on our R&D team for further professional support. You take responsibility in your work and fully finish your given tasks. You report directly to the R&D Manager.
- You have knowledge of embedded software design in C on the embedded ARM platform.
- You provide the link between server-side software and hardware with your extended knowledge of electronics and networking technology. You can also handle certain measuring instruments like multimeters, oscilloscopes and dataloggers.
- Interfaces like SPI, I2C and RS232 are known to you.
- Experience with embedded C++, the embedded real time OS FreeRTOS, the embedded network stack LWIP and embedded linux is preferable.
- Experience with IAR IDE, network technology (DHCP, NTP, VLAN) or VoIP is a nice to have.
- You have a great sense of responsibility. You won’t quit until every task that is appointed to you has been finished in full.
- You know how to handle stressful situations and aren’t afraid to speak up.
- You have a keen interest in care technology.
- You’re a real team player that values working well with your colleagues.
- You’re known to be a flexible and honest person that doesn’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You consider yourself as creative and as someone who wants to continuously expand your knowledge.
- You own a driving license type B and have at least a bachelor’s degree, but preferably a master’s degree in engineering.
- A challenging technical job within a dynamic team in a fast growing and innovating SMB
- A motivating salary
- We provide anything you need to complete the tasks at hand
- A pleasant work environment where co-workers can get to know each other
- A mobile and laptop are at your disposal
- A long-term collaboration in which you can grow in your job as well as in the sector
Via mail firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Anne-Sophie Claeys