Aperi is a 100% Belgian manufacturer who developed a new generation nurse call system. With the Infigo series, aperi developed a digital communication platform that replaces and improves the classical nurse call system in residential care facilities.
To expand our technical team we’re looking for an assistant hardware engineer. We expect someone with an absolute passion for electronics, that reads electrical diagrams at breakfast instead of the newspaper and can solder anything together if necessary in their sleep. You show flexibility, eagerness to learn and a spark of creativity. In this you can count on our R&D team for further professional support. You take responsibility in your work and fully finish your given tasks. You report directly to our hardware engineers.
- You know how to read, write and interpret electrical diagrams.
- You have an active knowledge in all sorts of soldering techniques and more importantly you can perform these flawlessly.
- You consider yourself to be a hard worker.
- You have a great sense of responsibility. You won’t quit until every task that is appointed to you has been finished in full.
- You know how to handle stressful situations and aren’t afraid to speak up.
- You have a keen interest in care technology.
- You’re a real team player that values working well with your colleagues.
- You’re known to be a flexible and honest person that doesn’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You consider yourself as creative and as someone who wants to continuously expand your knowledge.
- You own a driving license type B and have at least an A2 in Electronics. A bachelor’s degree with a speciality in digital techniques is a plus.
- We do however value an eagerness to learn on the job over a degree.
- A challenging technical job within a dynamic team in a fast growing and innovating SMB
- A motivating salary
- We provide anything you need to complete the tasks at hand
- A pleasant work environment where co-workers can get to know each other
- A long-term collaboration in which you can grow in your job as well as in the sector
Via mail email@example.com addressed to Anne-Sophie Claeys